Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HEY KHM PEEPS

28th October was my first day working in AMKD outlet as a manager. Not that freaky coz I already know practically 70% of the staffs there. Quite weird coz i used to work with them as a normal crew and I came back as their manager. Interesting though..... Technically speaking I'm only attached there until my actual store opens at Simon Rd by mid Nov. Been in Kovan for hmmmm..... since 01st February 2007 to 27th October 2008. Almost two years and the change is quite drastic. I'm sure gonna miss the things I went through there but somehow life has to go on. I hope life there would be better if not great when the management changes. Soon enough everyone there will be new. And quiet too when all the riders leave......hehe

Anyway this is a dedication to all my beloved staff at KHM #359 and all those that have worked with me before. Wish you all good luck and do take care of my dear PRC's. They have worked very hard day in and day out and we've gotten quite close. Really gonna miss all those laughters and fun young vibes...hahaha. I sound so old. But anyway, you peeps can always see me at Simon right!!!!! Its just opposite Heartland Mall.....Just look at the map and its between Simon Rd and Florence Close....... very near only!!!!!!!!
ps: send my regards to those that do not read blogs or have an internet account...........

Cya all soon k....... Muakzzzzzz

No comments: