Sunday, October 26, 2008

Best Wishes and Good Luck

To all at Kovan Pizza Hut (Heartland Mall), I wish you all great success in all your aspirations and dreams.

When skies are dark and land is mass,
The angels will mark those that are blessed.
In time we'll drift with memories it seemed,
A movement so swift such as is deemed.
I'll go this soon, you're shocked me too
From earth to moon, I'll miss you too.
Forget me not those that are touched,
For I will not be left uncharged.
With all your patience and guidance i seek
Work through with diligence, I'll end my speech!


Written in a Thank You Card for all to view @ KHM Pizza Hut!
As such is saddened to have to speak, in writing it'll be to give my speech.
You've all been patient and kind to me, a gift I can't forget but feel.
If harsh at times that I may be, but forgiveness is all that I can seek.
Without any hard feelings I hope to leave, the time is here to open a new leaf.
Work hard but smart, fight not I hope. Many thanks to all, for you've shown me Great Hope.
Though little how sometimes it may had seem, majestic is how it could ever be deemed.
With this we part although its hard, and such is felt when writing this card. Best Wishes!

No comments: